Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sophies first blog:)

Hey guys
For you that dont know me, i will tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Sophie, im a proud cantabrian, am in my second year of uni, and im majoring in english and communications. So far im finding coms205 really intersting, although the 9am starts can sometime disagree with me!i think our essay topic are pretty cool, still havent decided on one, but am wanting to make a start on it soon!!i have one question if anyone can please answer it for me....i have just purchased my course reader and i was wondering what page for the readings we are up to..?
This blogger thing isnt to bad, but for the past week it hasnt let me sign in, but it miracuously just worked so lucky me. havent foiund the course too confusing yet, but if anyone has any questions about the course dont hesitate to ask me because im sure il be asking you guys lots of questions to!!
Well thats it for my first blog...that wasnt too hard haha.
Thanks for reading!!
sophie:)

1 comment:

erika said...

Hi Sophie

Congrats on getting started. Here's answers to both your posts
1) the readings are listed by week (the little numbers in bold indicate which week for which)

This is week 3 (already!) so you should have read: Kitchen; Miles; Berry; Thomas; Marion and Goodrum


2. Blog setup: there is a tipsheet at Blackboard, in the course documents, that goes through step-by-step (with pictures!) of the setup process. If that doesn't help, come see me and we'll log you in here and go through it together. You can also use my blogroll as a reference list, since it is probably the most up to date.

Hope that helps.

see you in class
erika